Skunk2 Racing's Pro-Series Intake Manifold improves airflow thus increasing horsepower by as much as 8% over stock manifolds on stock engines and even more on modified or forced-induction engines. Skunk2 manifolds significantly increase horsepower between 3000-8800 rpm; the broadest powerband increase in the industry. Our new Pro-Series design features a 22% increase in power over our previous design.
Engineered with a larger plenum and tapered runners, Skunk2 manifolds increase and accelerate airflow, and are designed to increase the effects of wave scavenging at the engine's optimum operating RPM range providing a broad overall increase in usable power. Each runner entry is also modified to balance airflow between cylinders.
Oversized throttle bodies can be used as a result of the modified IAC opening on the flange. Like OEM factory manifolds, Skunk2 manifolds are shell molded and CNC machined, to achieve superior strength, high-quality finish, and a precise fit.
Each manifold is vacuum tested to ensure quality and leakfree operation. The Skunk2 Pro-Series manifold utilizes all stock sensors and auxiliaries for a simple bolt-on installation that delivers maximum power. Ideal for NA and Forced Induction. Skunk2 Has Been Leading the Sport Compact Car Industry with Cast Aluminum Manifolds Since 2000.
• Increased Plenum and Runner Size
• Oversized Throttle Body Opening
• Made From High-Grade 356 Aluminum
• OEM Quality Shell Molded Casting
• Nitrous Mounting Bungs
• Skunk2 Acid-Etched Nameplate
• Broadest Usable Powerband
• Vacuum Tested To Ensure Quality
• Utilizes Stock Sensors 64mm Throttle Body Opening That Can Be Port Matched To 75mm
• Increased Plenum Volume
• 8” Tapered Runners For Maximum Torque and Power Increase
• CARB EO Approved