Purple Ice® is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive for both gasoline and diesel engines. It is formulated to reduce the surface tension of the coolant, which improves heat transfer through the cooling system while providing additional protection against rust, corrosion and erosion.
Purple Ice® prevents the formation of scale deposits in the radiator for optimum coolant flow and lubricates the seals of the water pump. It is ideal for use in straight water racing applications or in antifreeze / water mixtures.
Purple Ice® is compatible with traditional ethylene glycol antifreeze (green) and GM Dex-Cool® antifreeze coolants. Purple Ice® should not be used in new radiators until anti-freeze has been cycled through the system.
Try Royal Purple® today and Feel the Difference!
Recommended Treat Rate:
• Minimum of 20% antifreeze is recommended in street-driven vehicles.
• For use with antifreeze: 1 oz. / quart of cooling system capacity
• For straight water applications: 1.5 oz. / quart of cooling system capacity
• Reduces Coolant Tension
• Reduces Coolant Temperatures
• Protects Aluminum Cooling Systems
• Lubricates Water Pump Seals
• Provides Corrosion Resistance - Passes ASTM Corrosion Tests
• Works in both Gasoline and Diesel Engines