The DTM is the mid-cut style from our Race Performance line of shoes. As in all our Race Performance shoes, it has our patented Roll Control™ heel, fire resistant DuPont NOMEX® lining, and it’s reinforced on the lateral side of the right shoe for essential heel-&-toe downshifting feel needed for smooth braking and acceleration in the turns.
The DTM is worn by drivers Scott Pruett, winner of the 24 Hours of LeMans GTS Class in 2001, and by Robby Gordon during his wins in NASCAR in 2002. The DTM is also the choice of automotive journalists, auto company executives and car enthusiasts around the world. The DTM is available in suede in Racing Blue/Racing Yellow/ Black and in suede/leather in Black/Silver/Smoke colorways.
• SFI-Certfied, All Nomex.
• Patented Roll Control™ spherical heel for unique cushioning behind the heel bone while in the car. Once outside the car, they support your natural stride with a rubber heel wrap for durability and grip.
• Athletic construction offers you good cushioning under the foot; unlike typical racing shoes or driving moccasins that have none. The unique "Toe Spring" aids in all-day comfort in and out of the car.
• Reinforced Lateral Side of the Right Shoe for easy heel-to-toe downshifting. Plus, the reinforced upper and outsole rubber wraps up the side of the midsole.
• The Race Performance line of shoes has NOMEX® lining for fire retardant safety.
• High-quality suedes and leathers with pigskin and tongue facings.
• Removable sockliner supports orthotic needs.