PIAA 530 LED 3-1/2" fog and driving lamps feature exclusive reflector-facing LED bulbs and a geometrically-perfect reflector to provide precise beam control and increased output compared with ordinary halogen bulbs. The LED bulbs are much more durable than halogen bulbs, provide more output and consume far less power. Available in True Fog and Long Range Driving beam patterns.
In place of a traditional halogen bulb each 530 LED lamp uses two 3 watt LED bulbs producing a very white beam with a color temperature of 6000 Kelvin. Cast aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens.
• Halogen lamp performance with the low power consumption, durability and compact size of an LED lamp.
• Unique design allows for better beam control and output than conventional LED lamps.
• Feature two 3W LEDs that produce a white beam color at 6000K temperature.
• Measure 3.5 in. dia. x 3 in. depth
• Kit includes: two lamps, wiring harness, relay and switch.