This manifold is patterned after the popular JDM Type R manifold with some additional refinements. The plenum chamber has been lengthened to provide additional plenum volume when used with a supercharger, turbo or nitrous applications. This reduces starvation of last port runner, a common problem with stock manifolds.
• Nitrous Bosses on underside of runners
• 65mm diameter inlet to plenum chamber
• Plenum longer and larger than stock
• Least expensive HP manifold available
• All vacuum ports moved to back side
• Areas between runners webbed for appearance and better polished finish
• Available with show polished finish
Honda B-series intake manifold makes 20.7 more average hp between 3000 and 8000 rpm!