The Hondata FlashPro is a hardware and software combination that connects from your laptop's USB port to your Civic Si or Civic Type R's diagnostic port. It enables you to tune your engine computer for: Intakes, Headers, Exhausts, Camshafts, Turbochargers, Superchargers. The FlashPro Manager software comes with 56 built in starting calibrations for many of these combinations. Hondata are calibrators for and are recommended for use by: CT-Engineering, Kraftwerks, Skunk2, Jackson Racing. So you can rest assured that the base maps are a great fit for your car.
The FlashPro has the best datalogging capability and support in the industry. There is simply no better way to learn how your engine runs and responds than by connecting a FlashPro and datalogging. See for yourself. The Hondata FlashPro is a product that delivers all the features you need, now, fully working, that will grow with you as you upgrade your engine. With the recently added live tuning capabilities, your tuner can now tune your car faster and better. The FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. As a result of local assembly, extensive testing before shipping and our stringent quality control, the FlashPro is incredibly reliable.
• Programmable ECU interface.
• Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
• USB 2.0 connection.
• Works with Laptop or Desktop.
• No ECU modification necessary.
• Live Tuning.
• 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
• Security Password.
• FlashProManager Windows software.
• Check and clear diagnostic codes.
• Custom laptop gauges.
• Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro.
2006-UP Civic Si / Civic Type R AFM/MAF based calibrations:
• Ignition, fuel, cam angle, idle speed table editing.
• VTEC window.
• Rev and launch limiters.
• AFM calibration table.
• Wideband input.
• Speedometer adjustment.
• Corrected Air Fuel Ratio.
• Readiness and Diagnostic trouble codes.
• Idle Speed adjustment.
• Map tracing & lambda overlay.
• Advanced Graphing.
• 20 starting calibrations for common intakes and race header combinations.
2006-UP Civic Si / Civic Type R MAP based calibrations:
• Above features plus:
• Rev hang eliminated.
• Expanded fuel, ignition & cam angle tables for forced induction.
• 4 bar MAP sensor support (40 psi).
• 50 degree cam angle movement for more midrange torque (up from 45 degrees maximum).
• Boost control by RPM and gear.
• Boost cut.
• Support for larger injectors.
• Injector latency / dead time.
• Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
• Disable Primary and Secondary oxygen sensors.
• Race vehicle sensor disabling.
• Radiator Fan control.
• Target Throttle table.
• Ignition and Fuel temperature compensation tables.
• Speed limiter removed.
• 35 starting calibrations for intake, headers, forced induction & injector combinations.
What do I need to run the software?
• Laptop or desktop, with Windows XP, Window Vista, or Window 7.
• USB 2.0 port.
• CD-ROM Drive.
Will the FlashPro be available for other Hondas and Acuras?
The FlashPro has the potential to work with most new model Hondas and Acuras made since 2007. Our focus for the moment is for the Civic and will evaluate other models as time permits.
How does it compare to KPro?
KPro is a completely different product. It was created for the 02-04 RSX style ECU. It will only work on that type of ECU with the exact same Oki processor. Honda has changed the architecture of the ECU, including ECU architecture, processor and encapsulation, so that there is no way the KPro can be made to work on any other ECU. K-Pro requires the ECU be sent to a Hondata for the installation of the K-Pro daughterboard. By comparison, new FlashPro owners need never remove the ECU from their car. Because FlashPro is a different product from KPro, it has different features. Not all features implemented in KPro are possible with FlashPro.