A clean classic look moves the G-FORCE Racing Gear Eliminator Helmet to the top of the market for value minded racers in search of a SNELL rated helmet. From the outside in, you will notice the difference. The outer contact shell is made from a low density, lightweight Z38 fiberglass, carbon and Kevlar® composite blend. The shell is then coated with deep, rich white or black gloss paint and finished with a protective clear coat outer layer. The rear of the helmet is accented with double ridge lines that add both style and strength to the Eliminator's shell.
Reinforced mounting points for the Hans® Helmet Restraint Devices are built into the shell during production for added durability. The G-FLOW Ventilation System pulls air into the chin bar ports, around the heated interior and siphons out the top and rear vents to aid in cooling. An optically correct, 0.125" thick, ProFit Shield encloses the extra wide eye port opening and secures to the rubberized, eye port gasket to keep dust and dirt out. The ProFit Shield is help in place by two aircraft aluminum, wide-head bolts for easy change-out and removal. The thumb indention makes lifting the shield, even with gloves, simple and clean. The pivot kit contains 5 shield ratchet positions so that the driver can adjust to their liking. The front of the helmet is completed with a smooth-slope, auto racing chin bar which is different than a motorcycle, sharp-nosed design.
On the inside, G-FORCE Racing Gear has produced the most user friendly, comfortable helmet on the market. The heart of the Eliminator helmet is the G-78 impact liner made to meet and exceed all Snell and SFI specs. The G-78 impact liner is covered by a soft knit, hypoallergenic, padded Nylon liner for comfort and fit. A SpecFit Channel has been added to secure placement in the use of seeing or sunglasses. The chin strap in the Eliminator helmet is bolted to the shell with stainless hex-head bolts and is made from durable Nylon webbing. The Eliminator helmet carries both the Snell M2005 and SFI 41.1/2005 rating. For the racer that needs to step up to a top of the line helmet without the added cost, the G-FORCE Racing Gear Eliminator has you covered.
• Lightweight Fiberglass, Carbon and Kevlar® Composite Shell
• Comfortable Nylon Liner
• G-FLOW Ventilation System
• Reinforced mounting points for Hans® Helmet Devices
• Rating: SFI 41.1/2005 | M2005
Helmet Size Chart:
• X-Small (Circumference: 20.875 to 21.250 inch) Hat Size: 6 5/8 to 6 3/4 inch
• Small (Circumference: 21.625 to 22.000 inch) Hat Size: 6 7/8 to 7 inch
• Medium (Circumference: 22.375 to 22.750 inch) Hat Size: 7 1/8 to 7 1/4 inch
• Large (Circumference: 23.125 to 23.500 inch) Hat Size: 7 3/8 to 7 1/2 inch
• X-Large (Circumference: 23.872 to 24.250 inch) Hat Size: 7 5/8 to 7 3/4 inch
• 2X-Large (Circumference: 24.750 to 25.125 inch) Hat Size: 7 7/8 to 8 inch