The perfect smarter charger for your vintage cars, motorcycles and other 6V vehicles
The UC 800 (Part No. 56-191) is a the battery charger that gives your old car a new life. It is a complete 6V battery charger in a diminutive format that charges everything from small batteries of 1Ah up to the larger tractor batteries. Perfect for charging your vintage car and a scooter. Includes two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
Perfect Battery Charger for Vintage:
• CTEK offers a wide range of NEW GENERATION battery chargers. Unlike old battery chargers, CTEK chargers are designed with a focus on simplicity, safety and flexibility. The UC 800 is the ultimate charger choice for 6V vehicles. It is perfectly suited for vintage cars and motorcycles and other 6V vehicles up to 100Ah.
Flexible care for battery needs:
• All CTEK chargers are developed to take special care of the batteries in the vehicle and at the same time focus on the safety of the person and the vehicle. Depending on the weather conditions, usage and the type of battery dictate the care that the battery needs. CTEK chargers are developed to handle virtually all lead-acid batteries, weather conditions and vehicle types. The importance of battery charging is clear when the statistics show that 70% of all battery returns are due to poorly charged batteries. Save time, money and work by charging batteries with a CTEK charger.
Fully-automatic - for charging and maintenance:
• There is no need for any specific knowledge of batteries or their charging methods; the UC 800 will take care of it. The charger takes its own readings and then begins to charge the battery. Once it is finished charging, it will automatically switch to its maintenance phase - CTEK's patented pulse charging - arguably the most caring mode for a battery connected for a long time. The UC 800 can be connected for months, which is especially important for seasonal vehicles.
Patented desulphation function:
• Unused batteries lose their power and their life is shortened through sulphation. It is also more difficult to charge sulfated batteries. The UC 800 has a patented method for reconditioning sulfated batteries. The charger analyzes the state of the battery and, if possible, recovers the battery and its power.
Compatible with other electronic equipment:
• Most vehicles today are equipped with sensitive electronic systems. Unlike less-sophisticated chargers, there is no need to disconnect the battery; the UC 800 is specially designed to not damage electronic systems.
Made for all weather conditions and situations:
• The UC 800 is prepared to charge and maintain, no matter the weather, temperature or situation. The UC 800 is very light and compact, but it is extremely robust and water and dust resistant (IP65 classification). The UC 800 is certified for use between -4°F and +122°F. In order to make things easier and more convenient, the Comfort Connect (eyelet terminals) can be permanently connected to the vehicle's battery.
Designed for safety:
• All CTEK models are designed to consider the safety of the user. They are spark free, making the connection much easier and safer considering the gases batteries normally produce. The UC 800 is also protected from reverse-polarity connections and is short-circuit proof. A red light on the charger will simply indicate that the charging cannot begin until the user has connected the charger correctly.
4 Step Charging Process:
Technical Data / Spec Data:
Part Number = 56-191
Input Voltage AC = 100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Output voltage = Nominal 6V
Efficiency = HIGH 85%
Charging Voltage = 7.2V
Charging Current = 0.8A max
Back Current Drain = <1 mAh per month
Ripple = 2%
Ambient Temperature = -4°F to +122°F, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures
Type of Charger = 4 step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance
Type of Batteries = 6V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, and most GEL)
Battery Capacity = 1.2-100 Ah
Dimensions (L x W x H) = 5½ x 2 x 1½ inches
Insulation = IP65 (splash and dust proof)
Certifications = UL
Weight = 0.7 LBS
Warranty = 5 years
In Stock, Ready to Ship! (1111NP)